Conscientious, proactive and versatile individual with an appetite for new challenges. Extensive experience in IT, Enterprise, technology solutions and applications, and also in digital media and design.
Successfully managed projects through the entire project life cycle and unique knowledge achieved working in both the public and private sector, in high-profile UK and worldwide projects.
A professional team player with excellent communication skills. Committed, hard working and willing to go the extra mile when required. My experience also includes working with financial service providers in UK and In depth knowledge of digital media, including website builds, media campaigns, transcoding video, design, podcasting and video on demand.
Specialities: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Visio, MS Projects, ECDL, Google Analytics, Joomla, CMS, RAID logs, KanbanFlow, Jira (Atlassian), Leankit.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance accreditation).
- Certified Lean Kanban System Design Foundation (Kanban University accreditation).
- Prince2 (APMG accreditation) and Microsoft Office ECDL Qualified.
- Pro-active and conscientious individual, with proven abilities in working on important projects.
- Professional team player with excellent communication skills.
- Confident learning new skills with the ability to work on own initiative or part of a team.
- Committed, hard working and willing to go the extra mile as and when required.
- High level of research experience to degree level – using both library and Internet sources.
- Extensive experience creating and delivering MI (Management information) excel reports.
CAREER & EDUCATION HISTORY
IT BUSINESS PARTNER
• Working on large scale IT infrastructure projects, Enterprise & Technology Solutions.
• Delivering internal platform development, migration implementation and application improvements.
• Working with internal systems, Salesforce and Salesforce applications, SharePoint team and published sites.
• Creating, identifying and responding to opportunities for providing innovative technology and services to the internal business organisation.
• Promoting technology and services at a high level to the internal customer. Encouraging the development of new technology to meet future needs.
• Working with external partner IBM to deliver a proof of concept artificially intelligent machine learning system that could create insights from a large array of data.
Working across multiple digital platform. Including online services, websites and apps.Managing digital campaigns, website builds, video production, email broadcasts to 300,000 plus customers. Rich video banners, promo spots, homepage takeovers and social media.
- Working on projects with international clients and partners including Kelloggs, LEGO and Disney.
- Managing project budgets that have a joint value of over £400,000.
- Managing projects from start to finish, and working on the full project life cycle.
- Provide high level estimation and budget requirements at the start of the project.
- Monitoring progress, scheduling, issue, action lists and risk identification.
- Resource and budget management.
- Training: Lynda.com and discoverdigital.org and a member of IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising).
- Working closely with Designers to get the right product out in the market
- Liaising with development team in Poland for deliverables.
- Interacting directly with clients to understand their requirements.
- Working on time critical projects with announced launched dates.
Successfully delivering project management duties on a day to day basis on multiple tasks. Managed, coordinated and worked on external and internal projects.
- A role working with corporate clients, entertainment and media companies. Developing new ideas and innovations.
- Client facing role and keeping good relations with suppliers.
- Working across multiple platforms and industries. Including web, digital music sites and online film sites and financial services providers.
- Core project management tasks. Monitoring, scheduling, action lists and risk identification.
Crown Prosecution Service
HQ Operations Project Officer. HQ FM Operations team.
Worked with internal and external partners; coordinated, managed and communicated the delivery of successful projects. Monitored project budgets and expenditure, provided accurate logging and tracking of financial transactions, quotes and invoices.
- Project coordinator for shutdown of old CPS HQ. Tracking building assets, inspections, actively contributed to weekly project meetings, bringing feedback and raising issues. Helped CPS secure rebate & compensation of £1.5 million from Landlords for achieving shutdown target.
- Project management: Coordinated CPS HQ Directorates relocation to new CPS HQ. Achieved on average a rate of all invoices being 10% under budget.
- Successfully coordinated HQ ID access card and CPS ID card replacement program across England & Wales for 8000 staff members.
- Arranged and chaired meetings with key teams and individuals within the CPS HQ.
Key Skills Gained:
- Project management methodology and processes. Prince2. RAID logs. Change control management processes. Financial processes. Procurement knowledge. Presentation and confident communication skills. Knowledge of facilities. Key performance indicators and Service level agreement contracts.
Gamer TV (A section of IMG)
Copywriter and Administrative Coordinator.
Assisted in key projects in corporate section of Gamer TV. Coordinated important tasks and communications with internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the scheduling of the video output supplied by gamer TV for Microsoft Network (MSN) and ‘3’ mobile phone network.
- Wrote online copy for video releases for Microsoft Network and ‘3’ mobile phone network.
- Team Support in office admin and related projects. Archived and catalogued financial records.
Key Skills Gained:
- Working to strict schedules that were defined in corporate contracts. Communication with external & Internal clients.
D&AD (British Art and Design Charity)
Digital Junior Administrative Executive. ‘D&AD design and advertising Global Awards.’
Key member of the digital award team and involved in award administration, technical processes, quality assurance and client representation.
- Digital client account representative. Direct point of contact and assistance for clients entering digital media. Liaising with and researching advertising companies worldwide including Nike, Saatchi & Saatchi, BBDO and WPP Group.
- Comprehensive cataloguing of award entries recorded in spreadsheets and specialized database.
- Marketing the benefits of the awards and establishing new award entries. Prepared emails and letters for business correspondence.
Leopard Films Ltd
BBC 1 Documentary Series ‘Missing’
Successfully worked with a team producing a documentary series about missing people. Provided valuable research and team support also co-ordinated and liaised with all project team members and external partners.
Office Support and Researcher.
- Providing day to day support, multitasking and administration duties in the office.
- Analysing and cataloguing weekly information about recorded footage into a spreadsheet.
- Researching contributor’s stories and developing strong relationships with participants.
- Arranging viewings for the police at Scotland Yard press office.
Production Support – Once a month at weekends or in spare time – on going.
- Filming triathlon swimmers for analysis of technique.
- Assisting authoring and production of DVDs for the swimmers to view their stroke.
Junior Office Assistant.
- Multitasking in office duties. Diary entries. Post and Business Correspondence. Stock checks.
- Maintaining good communication with engineers and their requirements whilst working for Reuters, government buildings and various business properties.
MMU Athletic Union
Chairman: MMU Athletic Union’s Shoalin Martial arts club. Manchester Metropolitan University. (Voluntary position).
- Arranged the budget and timetable each term. Regularly liaising with the Athletic Union.
- Good interpersonal skills developed dealing with different people and situations.
- 2011: Prince2 (APMG Accreditation)
- 2000 – 2003: Manchester Metropolitan University. Film and Media studies: Bachelor of Arts (Hons) 2:1. Dissertation on Vaudeville and Music Halls influence on 1930s comedic films.
- 1997 – 2000: Epping Forest College. Philosophy, Photography, Film Studies – A Levels.
- 1992 – 1997: Davenant Foundation School – GCSEs.
- Prince2 (Project Management).
Regularly attend many social activities. Including Bollywood dance lessons and social meetups. Wine tasting events and UK Latin American social events. I attend public speaking evenings, ‘South Kensington Olympians’ and ‘Canary Wharf Communicators Club,’ run by Toastmasters to improve public speaking abilities.
Follow many creative pursuits. These include making web based documentaries. First documentary is on display on the website vimeo.com and is about the origins of cinema. Enjoy creative writing and specialize in Victorian style ghost stories. These are both academic and challenging pursuits and require excellent time management to work on them effectively.